1. All the resources on this website, including text, image and video content, structure and design of the pages are protected by Russian and international laws and treaties on the protection of copyright and intellectual property (see. Articles 1259 and 1260 of Chapter 70 "Copyright" of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation of December 18, 2006 N 230-FZ (adopted instead of the "Law on Copyright and Related Rights" from 19.07.95 N 110-FZ).
2. Site users have the right to use on this site only materials for noncommercial purposes. In this case, it is obligatory to preserve all copyright and installation of direct active link to the original. It is forbidden to use any material and any information site for commercial purposes, if these actions without the express written consent of the owners of the resource http://luxtour.es.
3. When copying materials from our website and their placement on other sites is necessary to:
- Save all the links that have been in the text, the direct and active
- Put the direct active hyperlink at the end of the article: the source material: http://luxtour.es
- Hyperlinks should not be banned by search engines for indexing (using the "noindex", "nofollow" or any other means); can not be used to redirect links
- If you have copied more than 3 material must also put a link on the main page of your site to site http://luxtour.es
4. In case of violation of these rules, the administration and the authors of the site reserve the right to the following measures:
Formal, written complaint is hosting (server) on which the site is located intruder - with a request to influence the offender until the termination of the contract of hosting (in accordance with the rules of hosting providers, the site is prohibited publication of any materials that violate copyright their respective owners) ;
Written complaints to the administration of the search engines Yandex and Google, which In accordance with their rules (the "Law on Copyright in the Digital Age") may involve "removing or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity";
It should also be borne in mind that In accordance with Russian law copyright infringement entails liability, under Article 1301 of the Civil Code: "In cases of infringement of the exclusive right to the product of the author or other copyright holder, along with other applicable methods of protection and measures of liability established this Code (Articles 1250, 1252, and 1253) are entitled to in accordance with paragraph 3 of Article 1252 of the present Code to demand at his option from the infringer in lieu of damages compensation: in the amount of ten thousand rubles to five million rubles determined at the discretion of the court. "